Lost Cities 3133 Download - Updated 11-17-2020

Progress report of Lost Cities. Includes the latest downloads, updates and status. This Forum is Locked to Posting except by Site Admin.
Forum rules
This Forum is Limited to Posting except by the Site Admin, Your Comments can be Posted in the Community Discussion Forum.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America
Game Character Name: SirMichael
Character Type: Rogue
Lost Cities Shield: Admin Only
Mood:

MODs Lost Cities 3133 Download - Updated 11-17-2020

Unread post by admin » 08 Nov 2020 12:47

The Whole Lost Cities 3133 Download has been updated.

There are NO NEW SQL update to this download. If you have downloaded the "Install Instructions and SQL Database File" before 11-17-2020 there is NO need to download it again.

Just download the lc3133.zip file and overwrite your current lc3133 Directory.

Updates to latest download Include:

- All Banking functions moved to One Bank (not the three different bank for each of the three Coin types - Gold, Silver and Copper).
* There is (and has been) a bug in the Silver and Copper Bank Accounts. Once you Deposit your On Hand Coins into these Bank Accounts your unable to Withdraw Silver or Copper Coins from them. So DO NOT put your Silver or Copper Coins into their Bank Accounts. I will be looking into this in the next couple of weeks.
- New Graphics added for some of the Town Inn Images.
- New Graphic Background Image added for the Bank. (Not sure if I like this one, might change it back to the Original One I made).
- Changed some of the Gambling Games to use Copper Coins (from Gold Coins), as testing continues.
- Four out of the Five Advanced Quests have been Complete. The fifth Quest is quite large and will take a couple more weeks to complete.

Updated Download Files:

https://www.michaelmccart.com/downloads/lc3133.zip 303MB.

Install Instructions and SQL Database File:

https://www.michaelmccart.com/downloads ... nstall.zip 140KB. (This file has not changed - no need to download again).