LC Updates 09 December 2020 10:41

Progress report of Lost Cities. Includes the latest downloads, updates and status. This Forum is Locked to Posting except by Site Admin.
Forum rules
This Forum is Limited to Posting except by the Site Admin, Your Comments can be Posted in the Community Discussion Forum.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America
Game Character Name: SirMichael
Character Type: Rogue
Lost Cities Shield: Admin Only
Mood:

Just relax LC Updates 09 December 2020 10:41

Unread post by admin » 09 Dec 2020 10:44

1. Big major testing milestone, have tested the game to Level 200. That's four times the original games max. Level of 50. Have the code in place for reaching Level 300, but that will have to wait for other higher priority needs first.

2. The biggest challenge ahead is filling in the Level and Character Data for all 52 different Games Races/Character Types. Presently only the first 7 character races have been filled in. This will take weeks if not months to do myself. So this is a long term item.

3. 95% of New and Updated background art for the numerous Town Square functions are complete. As are many random events and Quests and Advance Quests.

Hopefully I can complete this items by the End of this Year, so I can move on to a Modern Day setting of the Game.
- Archangel Image