Original Dragon Scourge Download

Original Dragon Knight Versions (Old 2010 and earlier).
Forum rules
Original Dragon Knight Versions (Old 2010 and earlier). NO Site Support for these Files.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America
Game Character Name: SirMichael
Character Type: Rogue
Lost Cities Shield: Admin Only
Mood:

Star Original Dragon Scourge Download

Unread post by admin » 09 Jan 2019 16:35

Dragon Scourge on Github

Download Dragon Scourge
Download here: https://github.com/renderse7en/dragon-scourge

Live Demo
Play Demo here: http://www.dragonscourge.com/play/login.php?do=login

From the source code readmd file:

Many years ago, when I was young and Plain amazing, I wrote a simple little game based on the game Dragon Warrior for the NES. It was fun, it helped me learn how to code, and a lot of people liked it.

After that, I begin writing a sequel, of sorts, called Dragon Scourge. I never really finished that game. Life got in the way. Got married. Got a job. Had kids. All that.

I'm now turning it over to the open source community.

As with Dragon Knight before it, please keep some things in mind:

• It's super old. It may not even work on modern versions of PHP. It may have security issues. I have no idea.
• I have moved on with my life, and am no longer changing or doing anything with this game.
• I am not providing help or support. You're on your own.
• I am not accepting pull requests. If you fork this, you are welcome to do whatever you want, but no changes will be merged back into this.
• Quite frankly, I don't really suggest that you use this as is. It's probably better as an inspiration for your own project.
• Have fun with this. I gave it a lot of love a long time ago. I hope it inspires you to give something a lot of love as well.
• This Git repo represents the final released version, Beta 5 Build 20, originally released 9/2/2007.

System Requirements

• PHP (4.1 and higher)
• MySQL
• zlib compression enabled on your server (optional)

Installation Instructions
1. Clone this repo or download the zip.
2. Create a new database for Dragon Scourge to use, if you don't already have one set up.
3. Edit config.php to include the correct values for your database setup.
4. Upload the contents of the Dragon Scourge folder to your site.
5. Using a MySQL client such as HeidiSQL or PHPMyAdmin, run the contents of install.sql on the database you created.
6. Enjoy the game.

License

MIT License

Copyright (c) 2017 renderse7en

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE